Credit Cards have become the necessity of life. We find its use in almost every financial sphere. But, we should take care that we pay all the credit card bills on time in order to achieve a healthy credit rating. In today’s hectic life, it is often the case that you forget to make your HDFC credit card payment. In order to help you out in this regard, HDFC bank offers you to pay your credit card payment online. HDFC also offer you a useful facility to make online HDFC credit card payment from any other bank account. Below are the steps which you should follow in order to accomplish this task.
- Visit http://www.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/index.jsp , which is HDFC Credit Card online payment gateway.
- Go through the terms and conditions and then click on the “I agree” Check box and then click on “Pay” button to proceed.
- A new window will open up. Fill in your 16 digit HDFC Credit card no. and then you have to re-fill it in the box given below.
- You have to provide your email id with which you have registered your HDFC credit card.
- The next box will ask you for the payment amount (which you are liable to make).
- At the bottom of the window, you will find “Pay from” button. Select the Bank account from which you want to make the payment from the drop down list.
- Click on “Pay” button and you will enter into your bank’s secure payment gateway.
- You can then make payment as you usually do with your netbanking account.
Just make sure that you follow all the steps precisely. It is definitely a good facility which widens up your payment options. So do take care of it.